Senior Early Placement Requirements
*To be eligible for early placement, career technical assessments must be passed
Requirements for Placement:
- 5 or fewer absences
- B or better in Lab
- 2.5 GPA
- NO FAILURES
- Passed webxams
Requirements for Plus:
All of the same requirements as regular placement but must maintain a B or better in all classes – academics and lab.
Behavior/Suspensions – Must have excellent behavior: no out of school.
Employment must be:
- -Paid with taxes taken out and worker’s comp.
- -15 hrs.+ per week
- -Related to career tech program
Early placement is a privilege, not a right.
Early Placement has the following objectives:
- To provide experience on specialized equipment not available at school.
- To provide the student with an opportunity to adjust to employment practices.
- To provide employers with well-trained employees.